Above: Ultra Trommel Screen T-1500
The Ultra Trommel Screen merges high output screening and high output grading into a mobile trommel solution which in turn offers extra mobility to bring the screen to the product, enabling material to be screened on site keeping transport costs and processing costs low.
The Compact Mobile Screening Solution
The Ultra Screen can be used to screen a range of materials using mesh sizes from 50mm sq, down to 3mm sq at a rate of up to 65tph.
The simple and unique trommel drum changing system enables the mesh size to be changed in less than 10 minutes, enabling the end user to produce different grade materials for any market.
The Ultra Trommel Screen serves a range of applications including:
- Crushed stone and concrete
- Construction and demolition waste
- Skip waste
- Sand and gravel
- Overall length: 7 Meters
- Towing length: 7.5 Meters
- Overall width: 2.4 meters
- Hopper capacity: 3.5 Cubic meters hydraulic control feed
- Screen: 1.5 Meter diameter x 2.5 meters hydraulic control
- Wheels: 400 mm
- Axels: 6 stud heavy duty
- Feed Belt: 900mm x 3ply
- Fines conveyor: 1200mm x 3ply
- Engine: 3 cylinder Deutz air cooled engine (options available)
- Hopper extensions
- Road lights
- Punched plate mesh
- Extra screen brush
For more information regarding demonstrations or hire, please contact the Ultra Plant head office in Dungannon, or contact Michael (Henley,UK) on 07879995324 or 028 8774 7582.
For international enquiries, click on our international dealer tab at the top of the page.